Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Borninfornia Font

After a couple weeks of deliberation, Daniel and I have finally agreed upon the font option to be used for the Borninfornia brand and identity...

What do you guys think? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!


It ultimately came down to between this all caps option or an all lowercase serif font option. I could have honestly gone either way but when I showed the two options to one of my best friend's mother who made a point that convinced me to go with all caps. She noted that the words "California Republic" on the California flag are in all caps, something that I never thought about despite working on this project for about a year now. I shared this point with Daniel and we both agreed that we should go with the all caps option. Hope you guys like it!



Cheers,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment